Maximize your Mobile ROI
WICKSoft Mobile Documents increases your ROI by leveraging your companies existing infrastructure and bringing it in to the mobile arena, giving your mobile users access to a rich set of tools that they normally would use only while tethered to the desktop.
For complete details on how WICKSoft Mobile Documents can increase your companies mobile ROI, download the Return on Investment Whitepaper.
WICKSoft has been designed to have a very low total-cost-of-ownership; so low in fact that WICKSoft repays itself within just the first year.
Even a small organization can see cost benefits from WICKSoft Mobile Documents within just 1 month.
Recovered downtime, faster response times, and improved productivity are just some of the ways WICKSoft will work for you.
Contact one of our sales people to discuss how you can get WICKSoft working for your organization, or click here to start your free 30 day trial.
Enhance Your Investment
Studies show that nearly 71% of your 'network time', that is time using a data network, is spent on E-mail. That leaves 29% of our daily tasks outside the reach of a vanilla BlackBerry deployment.
WICKSoft Mobile Documents helps you achieve the other 29% by enabling you to do the things you've come to expect-- read and manage your files, fax and E-mail to co-workers and clients, approve documents, follow up leads, and generally do the things that you need.
Get more out of your investment. Increase the return on your BlackBerry deployment by almost 30% with WICKSoft Mobile Documents.
Recover Valuable Downtime
It is estimated that by using a BlackBerry your organization is already converting at least $4,100 per handheld in downtime each year — that's including the cost of ownership of your BlackBerry infrastructure.
WICKSoft recover even more by allowing you to complete many additional functions with your handheld.
On average you can expect to save $6,700 per user a year using WICKSoft Mobile Documents with your BlackBerry. That's an extra $2,600 on top of what you already gain.
WICKSoft Mobile Documents offers additional methods of cost recovery. For instance, instead of calling back to the office for a fax, a quote, or other valuable information, mobile users can now accomplish the same tasks on their own, without added interruption, and in record time.